Whether it’s a minor or substantial accident, automobile collisions can leave you pretty shaken up mentally and physically. Even if it’s just getting rear-ended, you can still be left with a painful neck injury. Recovery is an essential part of the process and one of the fastest ways to get back to your life. Chiropractic care is one of the top ways to recover from car accidents. Many choose to see a doctor, but the care you receive at a chiropractor is prescription-free and helps restore motion faster. Read below to learn about the other benefits of seeking chiropractic care after a car accident.
5 Reasons To Seek Chiropractic Care After A Car Accident
- Motion Restoration: After an accident, inflammation in the neck or back can cause a slow healing process. Inflammation causes your blood to be unable to circulate nutrients properly without the help of a chiropractic adjustment to restore mobilization. Chiropractic care will help you restore motion faster and potentially even the next day! With the proper adjustments, they can create mobility in your spine to speed up the healing process.
- Reduce Inflammation: Doctors can do all the X-rays they want, but they won’t be able to see micro-tears within ligaments and muscles. Micro-tears are one of the top sources of pain the day after an accident. So, when you see a chiropractor, they can manipulate your spine to produce IL-6. IL-6 is a necessity when injured, and chiropractors can help your body release that substance faster.
- Reduce Scar Tissue: Scar Tissue often develops in your muscles after a car accident due to your body’s natural response. This creates a stiff feeling in your muscles, making it hard to do day-to-day tasks. Chiropractors can track down the muscle that has scar tissue and break down the tissue to heal faster.
- Pain Management Care: Chiropractic care can help your body release pain-reducing emotions. This means that you will feel significantly less pain than a person who has the same injury and doesn’t seek chiropractic care. It’s a safe and natural way to heal your body and reduce pain without using addictive medications. Often, you will find that addictive medications do more harm than good in the long run.
- Fewer Long-Term Issues: Chiropractic care can reduce long-term issues and save you from turning a minor car accident into an expensive surgery. Patients want results, and that’s exactly what a chiropractor will do for you. Along with pain reduction, chiropractors can improve your way of life and keep you active.
Next time you or a loved one gets in an accident, contact Accident Care Chiropractic. Receive comprehensive care for motor vehicles that will get you back on your feet and pain-free before you know it.