According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, car accidents occur every minute in the United States. When a car accident occurs, it can result in a range of injuries. Some of these injuries can lead to ongoing pain and mobility concerns. Individuals need to seek chiropractic care for a gresham car crash today.
Common Injuries After Car Accidents
Multiple injuries can occur as a result of a car accident. It is important individuals seek medical treatment right away after an accident so they can determine if there are any serious injuries that need to be addressed. The following offers information on some of the common injuries that may occur after an accident.
- Whiplash is one of the most common injuries caused by a car accident. It involves the soft tissues of the neck becoming injured.
- Head injuries often occur, especially if a victim’s head is forced into the windshield, steering column, or dashboard.
- Broken ribs will often occur with serious impacts. The force placed against the body will sometimes cause cracked ribs.
- Internal bleeding will sometimes happen with serious internal injuries. A prompt medical visit is necessary to rule this out.
- Knee trauma occurs when the force of the accident drives the knees into the dashboard and steering column. This can cause severe injuries.
Individuals need to make sure they seek medical treatment as soon as possible after a car accident. Unfortunately, shock can sometimes disguise the symptoms of a serious injury, so it is important to be checked no matter how a person may feel.
Chiropractic Treatments Offer Relief
Individuals should consider seeking chiropractic care for a gresham car crash today. Chiropractors can treat a wide array of musculoskeletal alignment issues.
Chiropractic care offers great relief from pain and helps improve mobility. It is important individuals follow the treatment plan drawn up by the chiropractor. By following the instructions of their doctor, individuals will be able to recover much faster after a car accident.
Call today to schedule an appointment right away. With chiropractic care, individuals will find they can obtain almost immediate relief from the pain they are suffering after a car accident.
- Why You Should Visit An Accident Specialist To Treat Injuries - November 1, 2021
- The Importance of Fast Accident Care - October 27, 2021
- Better Treatment For Hyperflexed Position After An Accident - October 25, 2021