Nobody can deny the changes the world is facing when it comes to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. If it seems like the world has tipped on its axle you are not alone, everything from the way we learn, work, dine, socialize, and spend our time has changed and it seems like the changes are not going to end anytime soon. The pandemic is a fluid situation that seems to change daily and it can be confusing. You can rest assured that when it comes to the safety and wellbeing of our patients at Accident Care Chiropractic & Massage, we always take it seriously. We are constantly monitoring the situation as it changes and adapting how we treat our patients accordingly. One thing that will never change is the exemplary care and compassion our teams have for the patients we treat. The road to your recovery is always our goal and you can trust our office is practicing in the safest way possible to keep you healthy. Here are some suggested measures our office is taking in accordance with The International Chiropractors Association (ICA)
- Respect and follow local and state directives on office closures and seeing patients.
- Disinfect all commonly used surfaces regularly, including knobs and handles.
- Wash hands thoroughly, frequently, and between patients.
- Use antiseptic products to clean treatment surfaces between each patient.
- Stay in touch with patients, ensure they are not showing symptoms prior to arrival.
- Have patients maintain safe social distance (6ft.).
- Maintain a safe office environment.
- Be safe, be vigilant.
- Go the extra mile.
Chiropractic Services represent an essential and necessary component of the health care program for millions of patients of all ages and all walks of life in the United States and worldwide. Timely and consistent access to chiropractic care is essential to the maintenance of the health and well-being of this patient population, particularly during times of stress. While the pandemic is on everyone’s mind, chiropractic care is still an essential part of your treatment after an accident. Here are some guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control to keep in mind before coming in for your treatment.
- If you think you have COVID-19, notify the doctor or healthcare provider before your visit and follow their instructions.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when you have to go out in public.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others while inside and in lines.
- When paying, use touchless payment methods if possible. If you cannot use touchless payment, sanitize your hands after paying with card, cash, or check. W
- ash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when you get home.
We know times are challenging, but it’s best to stay up-to-date on the new regulations and monitor the situation frequently. At Accident Care Chiropractic & Massage, you can have peace of mind that we are adapting and monitoring the situation daily to maintain your health and wellbeing and will always keep you apprised of any new changes along the way. The last thing you probably think about when you get behind the wheel of your car is getting into an accident but protecting yourself and your family with the right type of insurance can make a huge difference when it comes to a successful recovery. Luckily, auto insurance covers 100% of our costs at Accident Care Chiropractic & Massage.